Early deals for runners and exercise bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, and other savings, curated by The Consumer Post
StreetInsider.com top ticker, 06/20/2021
Enter Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Request your 1 week free trial Here.
Save on a range of exercise and fitness equipment offers at the Prime Day Sale, including the latest deals on fitness watches, treadmills, exercise bikes and ellipticals
BOSTON – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Here’s a roundup of the best early fitness and exercise equipment deals for Prime Day 2021, along with deals on treadmills, fitness watches, elliptical and exercise bikes. Buy the latest deals listed below.
The best deals on elliptical trainers:
Further offers for fitness equipment:
The best deals for runners:
- Save up to 47% on running shoes from Columbia, Adidas, Asics, Under Armor & more on Amazon – Find the best deals on top rated men’s and women’s running shoes
- Save up to 40% on a large selection of Adidas running shoes on Amazon – Check out the best deals on casual hiking shoes, running shoes, trail running shoes and more
- Save up to 49% on Under Armor running shoes at Amazon – Click the link for live pricing of Under Armor men’s and women’s running shoes
- Save up to 61% on a wide variety of running clothing on Amazon – Check out the best discounts on tank tops, sports bras, running shorts, sports socks and more
- Save up to 31% on running clothing from Nike at Amazon – Check out the latest deals on Nike Swoosh sports bras, Dri-FIT tops and shorts, TechKnit apparel and more
The best Fitbit deals:
The best treadmill offers:
The best offers for exercise bikes:
Are you interested in other offers? Click here to see the full range of offers at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20-23) and Click here to browse Amazon’s upcoming and live deals. Consumer Post earns commissions on purchases made through the links provided.
If you’re stuck at home but want to stay fit and active, you should get some fitness and exercise equipment. Exercise bikes, treadmills, and elliptical machines are some of the most popular additions to your home equipment. Yosuda and Xterra are just two of the most famous brands for their indoor cycling stations. A fitness watch is also a must to keep track of your progress. Fitbit and Garmin are solid names when it comes to fitness trackers. Aside from their solid activity tracking features, their wearables are also packed with a number of smart features.
Via consumer mail: The Consumer Post informs about news for online shoppers. As an Amazon partner and affiliate, The Consumer Post makes qualifying purchases.
Show source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210620005028/en/
Andy Mathews ([email protected])
Source: The Consumer Post